Open Site Navigation

Schemes for European Union & EEA nationals

We can help you with your EUSS application.

The UK has left the European Union, but EU & EEA nationals can continue living in the UK by applying to the EUSS. You should ensure that you apply for the EU Settlement Scheme before the deadline (30th June 2021).

EU & EEA nationals' family members can also live in the UK. The rules applying to EU family members are more generous than those applying to family members of UK citizens/settled persons.

EUSS details

EU nationals' family members, who are not themselves EU nationals, should apply for the EUSS Family Permit or the EEA Family Permit in order to enter the UK.

EUSS status is not automatic. Application must be made by the deadline (30th June 2021). Failure to do so will result in the EU national remaining illegally in the UK.


Please complete all fields, and agree to the Privacy Policy.

Please choose from the available options a time that's most convenient for you.

This no-obligation introductory consultation is absolutely FREE!

Your First Step

Book your free initial consultation for stress-free UK immigration

This free initial consultation will provide you with:

  1. essential knowledge about the UK immigration application process

  2. clear guidance and information on what makes a successful application

  3. an opportunity for you to ask questions